Atlanbio is a human sized CRO (Contract Research Organization) offering a comprehensive range of bioanalysis services (Chromatography and Immunochemistry), and Toxicokinetic (TK) / Pharmacokinetic (PK) evaluation. Atlanbio offers the analysis of specimen collected during preclinical and clinical studies.
Bioanalysis at atlanbio
Atlanbio provides for both human and veterinary compounds, the:
- Quantitative measurement of the active drug and/or its metabolite(s) in various bio-fluids (blood, serum, plasma, urine, saliva, tears, CSF, milk...), solid matrices (cells, PBMC's, mucous membranes, ocular matrices, tissues, fat, honey …) and in-vitro media (hERG …)
- Handling of radioactive and infected (up to class III agent) samples
- Formulation analysis in support to preclinical studies
The know-how of atlanbio is anchored on a highly-experienced team who has developed in-depth and proven expertise in bioanalysis: Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry and Immunochemistry / Immunogenicity.
Atlanbio is referred as a preferred provider to support human and veterinary drug development programs for Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies.
Atlanbio major strengths
- EXPERTISE: extensive knowledge in chemical analysis and immunoassays
- PERFORMANCE: up-to-date instrumental platform and software
- QUALITY: Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) compliance – Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
- PARTNERSHIP: sharing of your objectives
- NETWORK: access to a network of recognized professionals in different fields
- CiToxLAB® group: access to worldwide preclinical facilities