Atlanbio provides for both human (Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology companies) and veterinary compounds, the:
- Quantitative measurement of the active drug and/or its metabolite(s) in various bio-fluids, solid matrices and in-vitro media
- Handling of infected (up to class III agent) samples
- Formulation analysis in support to preclinical studies
The know-how of atlanbio is anchored on a highly-experienced team who has developed in-depth and proven expertise in bioanalysis and uses a state of the art and high capacity GLP / GCP analytical platform.
In a GLP stringent compliant environment we propose a full range of bioanalytical services for non-clinical and clinical drug development programs:
- Immunoassay development and optimization
- Validation of assays according to international guidelines and regulations
- Transfer and cross-validation of analytical methods
- High throughput sample analysis of specimen collected during preclinical and clinical studies
- Immunogenicity testing including cell-based assays for determination of neutralizing antibodies
- Multiplex biomarker assays
- Polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies production
More than half of the atlanbio bioanalytical work supports clinical trials. More than three-quarter of the bioanalytical method developments supports the development of the proprietary drugs of our customers.