Atlanbio provides for both human (Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology companies) and veterinary compounds, the:
- Quantitative measurement of the active drug and/or its metabolite(s) in various bio-fluids (blood, serum, plasma, urine, saliva, tears, CSF, milk...), solid matrices (cells, PBMC's, mucous membranes, ocular matrices, tissues, fat, honey …) and in-vitro media (hERG …)
- Handling of radioactive and infected (up to class III agent) samples
- Formulation analysis in support to preclinical studies
The know-how of atlanbio is anchored on a highly-experienced team who has developed in-depth and proven expertise in bioanalysis and uses a state of the art and high capacity GLP / GCP analytical platform.
In a GLP stringent compliant environment we propose a full range of bioanalytical services for non-clinical and clinical drug development programs:
- Development of new assays applied to early discovery, preclinical and clinical studies
- Transfer / adaptation and cross-validation of existing methods
- Validation of assays according to international guidelines and regulations
- High throughput sample analysis of specimen collected during preclinical and clinical studies
- Small and large molecules analysis (peptides and proteins)
About half of the atlanbio bioanalytical work supports clinical trials. More than three-quarter of the bioanalytical method developments supports the development of the proprietary drugs of our customers.